Of-counsel in the firm's civil trial and appellate practice. She has ample experience in civil, administrative and commercial litigation in both state and federal courts.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- General Litigation and Appellate
Admitted to Practice
- Puerto Rico (2002)
- United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico (2003)
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit (2002)
- State of Texas (2014)
- J.D., University of Puerto Rico – School of Law (2001)
- B.A., Political Science, University of Puerto Rico (1998)
- Member of Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of Federal Bar Associations
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Center for Human Rights of Dallas, Dallas, Texas, Staff Attorney (2014).
- Rizo & Associates, P.L.L.C., Dallas, Texas, Of Counsel (2013 – 2014).
- Fiddler, González & Rodríguez, P.S.C., San Juan, Puerto Rico. Litigation Division. Junior Member. (2002 – 2013).