Ivonne Gonzalez-Medrano, is the senior counsel focused on residential foreclosures, collections of monies actions, real estate financing and residential closings, finance and other commercial transactions. She regularly represents lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured financing transactions. Mrs. Gonzalez also is experienced in mortgage banking and consumer finance. Her representation of financial services clients includes real estate and asset based finance transactions, acquisition financings, and other general corporate finance and commercial work. She also is experienced in real estate transaction matters.
- Foreclosure and Collections Litigation
- Real estate, Finance, and Commercial Law
Admitted to Practice
- Puerto Rico (1996)
- J.D., Interamerican University of Puerto Rico – School of Law (1995)
- M.L.R., Master in Labor Relations, Interamerican University (1993)
- B.S., Business Administration, Bentley College (1991)
- Mrs. Gonzalez-Medrano is a member of the Puerto Rico Bar Association.