Senior counsel in the firm's civil trial and appellate practice. He supervises and directly works with the litigation team in the strategy and management of all litigation matters of the firm.
Mr. Ramos-Aponte has ample experience in civil, administrative and commercial litigation; arbitration and equitable relief actions, such as injunctions and mandamuses. He has also counseled and represented employers in a variety of labor and employment law matters in courts and before various administrative agencies such as the Puerto Rico Antidiscrimination Unit, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Labor Relations Board and the Conciliation and Arbitration Bureau. Mr. Ramos Aponte has also been active in providing counseling to companies in matters of governmental regulatory compliance, including the areas of insurance, horseracing, gaming and consumers affairs.
Prior to joining the private practice he served as law clerk for the Honorable Carlos Rodríguez-Muñiz, Judge of the Puerto Rico Court of Appeals (2001-2002). While in Law School, Mr. Ramos-Aponte served as Associate Editor of the University of Puerto Rico Law Review; was the Law School’s Student Representative to the American Bar Association; and formed part of the UPR’s Academic Senate. By appointment of the Puerto Rico Board of Bar Examiners, Mr. Ramos-Aponte served as member of the grading committee for the 2005 Bar Exam (Administrative Law).
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Right Litigation
- General Litigation and Appellate
- Employment and Labor Litigation
- Regulatory Litigation and Compliance
Admitted to Practice
- Puerto Rico (2001)
- United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico (2002)
- J.D., University of Puerto Rico – School of Law (2000)
- B.A., School of Public Communications, University of Puerto Rico (1996)
- Member of Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Vazquez Graziani Law Offices San Juan, Puerto Rico. Civil and Commercial Litigation Division. Junior Partner. (2002 - 2014).
- Vazquez Garziani & Rodriguez Law Office, San Juan Puerto Rico. Civil and Commercial Litigation. Junior Partner (2009 - 2012).